This was my son, Ethan’s first bake from start to finish – he actually did the butter and flour himself …really !!!
Freezes really well.
- 4oz butter (at room temp)
- 8oz self-raising flour
- 4oz soft brown sugar
- 6oz raisins
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 bananas (mashed)
- Rub flour and butter together until they are like breadcrumbs.
- Add sugar and raisins and stir.
- Add beaten eggs and honey.
- Add mashed bananas and stir well.
- Add to a greased loaf tin and pour in mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 1 hour.turn out of tin and allow to cool on wire rack.