These are delicious little muffins, definitely worth trying out.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Beat egg, orange juice, oil and orange rind.
- Add to dry ingredients all at once.
- Stir just to moisten.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups (fill 3/4 full).
- Spring tops lightly with a bit of sugar.
- Bake 180C for 15-20 mins till lightly browned and firm to the touch.