Chilli Prawn Noodle Bowl
I was inspired to make this dish after reading a leaflet from Eurospar on healthy meals and of course I added a few extras.
I really couldn’t believe how tasty and quick this was and I’ll be definitely trying again – well now that I have the rice vinegar in the cupboard!
Give it a try – your belly and your waistlines will thank you for it.
Serves 4 | Prep Time: 30mins | Cook Time: 20 mins
- 400g Prawns
- 200g Mangetout
- 1 large Carrot (cut into batons)
- 10g Ginger peeled and grated
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp White Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- Half bunch Coriander, chopped
- 100g Wholewheat noodles
1. In a bowl, mix the chilli, vinegar, soy, garlic, ginger and coriander. Then add the prawns and allow to marinate for a few minutes before placing on a tray and into a hot grill turning once after a couple of minutes.
2. Add the carrots to a hot wok with some water and allow to steam for a couple of minutes, then add the rest of the veg for a minute or two or until still crunchy. Add in the cooked noodles and the Teriyaki Sauce and mix well.
3. Place the noodles and veg into a serving bowl and top with the prawns being sure to drizzle the juices over the dish.
An always hungry, self-confessed technology nut, full-time computer nerd and lover of all things food related, Grub Galore is a place to get my creative foodie fix and serves as somewhere to share my recipes. I hope you enjoy browsing my growing collection.